Tuesday 13 March 2012

Bobbins, Thimbles and Cotton

This is my second card of the day (click here to find my first) using the Pink Petticoat digi stamp.  This time I have worked in red, black and white.  The scissors have been around my house for about two years and never found anything to use them on.


On this card I have used the following items:

Digi from Pink Petticoat
Promarkers
Glitz glitter glue
Black card from Papermill
Printed card from GCD Homespun Chic
Scissors, buttons and twine from stash
Words typed on computer
Crafts-Too square dies

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Wishcraft - Waste Not Wednesday
Moving Along With The Times - Cute as a Button

6 comments:

  1. Loving the colours :) Very bold! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very striking and I am loving that digi stamp.

    Alli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the scissors charm!

    Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card! Love the image and the little scissors are the perfect touch. Thanks for playing along with my little WNW challenge :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Shirley,great image and the little scissors are lovely...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Shirley great image and sentiment
    Love the colours
    Well done
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete