Tuesday 13 March 2012

Liebster Award

Last week I was awarded the Liebster Blog Award from Christine (Kent Crafter), thank you so much.  I am only just getting around to passing this along to 5 other bloggers whose work I think is lovely. 


Being new to the blogging world I have been looking around at other people's blogs and have become a follower of several blogs.  
The word "Liebster" comes from the German word meaning beloved, dearest or favourite. The Award is given to bloggers who have a small following (under 200 followers) but who have motivated and inspired me. It also helps to spread knowledge and readership.

To accept the award you must:
1. Link back to the person's blog who gave it to you and thank them.
2. Post the award to your blog.
3. Give the award to 5 bloggers (less than 200 followers) that you appreciate and value.
4. Leave a comment on the five blogs you chose to let them know that they have been awarded the Liebster Award.

I would like the 5 bloggers listed below to know how much I like their work and would like to pass the Liebster Award to them.
  1. Del - Designed By Del
  2. Kate - Kato's Crafty Creations
  3. Kelly - My Little Crafty Blog
  4. Alli - Alli D Cards
  5. Cathy - Paper Ribbon and Thread

5 comments:

  1. Well deserved honey! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for giving me the award! I'm following you now too, and if you would like to see my post it is as follows - http://paperribbonthread.blogspot.com/2012/03/liebster-award.html. Thanks again, you are very kind!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the award I am now following you, and thank you for the comment on my latest post. I haven't nominated my five blogs yet but when I do I'll be sure to link back here. Thanks again

    Alli

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the award. Was so nice of you to think of me. Am off now to see if I can follow the instructions properly lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the award,it is my first one so means alot.
    I will put it on my blog at the weekend.
    Take care kelly

    ReplyDelete