Saturday 21 April 2012

Molly's Present

I was very pleased to see that I had been given an Honourable Mention from The Shabby Tea Room for my card.  Thank you very much.


I have decided to finally have a sort out of my craft items and use all the papers and stamps that have been bought or been free with magazines and use them.   I am just running out of space.  I have lots of odd paper that I am now determined to use up so apologies for not letting you all know what company they are from.

I had this stamp which came with a magazine about a year ago, it had this cute image along with a boy, cupcake and three sentiments, so decided it was time to actually use them. I used Glitz glitter glue on the butterflies but it is not very clear in the picture.



For this card I used the following:
Image and sentiment from Molly Blooms
Promarkers
Pink card and patterned card from stash
Memory Box Leaf die
Tonic Butterfly punch
X cut oblong die
Papermania pearls
Kars pink pearls
Glitz Glitter Glue on butterflies

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge #129 Stripes or checks


12 comments:

  1. Very pretty card I love the colour and layout. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shirley
    A gorgeous card,fabulous colour's thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card, I love the Molly Bloom stamps, great colours x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Shirley

    Love the image and the colours - fab.

    Thanks for popping by and leaving me a comment.

    Be back to see you soon.

    Toodle pip

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card and the colours are gorgeous.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet, I love the image and the flourish is gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh so cute, lovely card, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute image and a lovely card xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Shirley on your mention...and gorgeous card, love the cute image and colouring..fabulous swirl,really pretty.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card - lovely colours
    Kate
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous card shirley.fab pretty image and details and i love your colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. wonderful card...thanks for playing along with our challenge at CRAFTY CATZ, x carol

    ReplyDelete