Tuesday 29 May 2012

Strawberry basket

I would like to say hello to my new follower and hope you enjoy looking at my blog.  Some news to tell, I have just joined Friday Sketch Challenge as a member of their design team.  I am very excited as this is all new to me.   If you are interested in taking part in the challenge which has about 10 days to run then pop over and join us.  I was  unfortunately too late for this challenge to obtain a digi from the sponsor so there is no card from me yet.  The good news is that there are three digi stamps up for grabs from  SimplyBstamps.net    they have some very lovely digi's and you can see an example of them from the DT members on the challenge or go straight to their website.

Last night I made this card with an old Stampin Up set.




Inside of card



For this card I used the following:

Image from Stampin Up
Sentiment from Woodware stamps
Promarkers
X cut square die
Red card and gingham paper from stash
Ribbon (actually got this from M&S last week, it was wrapped around my new pyjamas) and just couldn't waste it.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new DT Shirley...fabulous card, love the red gingham and lovely image, great colouring and love the crisp white ribbon..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. huge congrats on your DT shirley.your card is gorgeous, fab image and i love the gingham :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Shirley I am delighted for you. Your card is stunning so fresh and I love the strawberries too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on making the DT. Your card is beautiful because of its simplicity. The addition of the strawberries in the bottom corner is a perfect finishing touch.
    Dawn. x

    ReplyDelete