Friday 28 September 2012

Scarecrow card

I have been so busy trying to get this house into some sort of order that my blog has unfortunately been missing out.   My loft was about to cave in, still have tons to do up there but at least a start is being made.  This is my DT card for the latest challenge at Friday Sketch Challenge.  Garden Digi Stamps and Flonz Stamps are our sponsors for this challenge.     I would also like to remind everyone that our DT call is running until the 7th October.  





For my card I used the following:

Image from Garden Digi Stamps called Patches the Scarecrow
Coloured with Promarkers
Orange card from Papermill
Paper from pack Pocketful of Posies
Leaf die from Whimsy

Hope you all have a good day.

2 comments:

  1. so gorgeous shirley.the scarecrow is fab and i love your papers and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty fab card! Love the colours and the extra pumpkin is a lovely touch. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. X

    ReplyDelete