Wednesday 31 October 2012

Coffee with friends

Well last night in my wisdom I decided to use the apples from my tree in the garden, this is a bramley apple tree, I completely forgot as I haven't made any apple deserts for over a year that I have a problem with apples.   I only have to get a bit of apple near my eyes and they go red and close, there I was making the desert and then I realised my eyes were sore.   I ended up taking an anti-histamine but this morning they are still extremely sore, I will have to go out and get some eye drops.   What an idiot I am, last night was a complete right off and I ended up going to bed early just to give my eyes a rest.

Just been watching the news on the television, amazed how much damage they have in the USA, it must be sole destroying to see your home destroyed. The fact that it covered such a large area is going to be a nightmare to get sorted.  It was especially sad to hear of the number of lives lost.   I have a penpal in Pennsylvania and she emailed this morning to say that it wasn't too bad were she lived.  Kathy said that the power went out for a time and the wind had thrown stuff all over the place and a lot of roads are flooded.  My thoughts are with all of you who are in the areas that have suffered.   

My DT card for the latest Challenge at Friday Sketch Challenge.



For this card I used the following:

Image from SK digis called Coffee and Cookies
Promarkers
Papers and card from stash

Thanks for looking.
Shirley





1 comment:

  1. so gorgeous shirley.fab image and colours and i love the sentiment ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete