Saturday 13 October 2012

Snowman and Friends

This is my DT card for Friday Sketch Challenge, our challenge started  yesterday and runs for two weeks, so look forward to seeing the lovely cards produced by those that enter. Our sponsor this challenge is Live and Love Crafts.



For this card I used the following:

Stampin Up set called Flaky Friends
Sentiment from Daisy and Dandelion set of clear stamps
Promarkers (which I love)
Paper from DCWV Christmas pad
Card from stash
Papermania embossing folder
Memory Box Snowflake border die
Nestabilities oval and scallop oval dies
Glitz glitter glue
 
 I do hope you will join us this challenge.

4 comments:

  1. so gorgeous shirley.i love your snowmen and fab snowflake borders :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your sweet comment on my card Shirley! And your card is very beautiful and sweet.

    Hugs mariska

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the border die Shirley, so much so I've just treated myself to one! It's a great finishing touch to your beautiful card.
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Shirley. The image is cute, and I love the borders and mitt detail. X

    ReplyDelete