Monday 15 April 2013

BIG STAMP SHOW AT ALLY PALLY


Finally got to go to Ally Pally with my daughter Christine and my best mate Dawn.   Managed to spend money, could have bought lots but was trying to be careful and not spend it all on the first stall.




When I arrived I said "I won't be buying any stamps as I have so many and some not used".  Well that didn't happen and I bought stamps from Little Claire, Just Inklined and Card-io.  I was looking for dies and found one from Crafts-Too,  these dies I had seen about but they look big and clumsy to me but found a stall which had put up a board showing the dies cut out and I was surprised how delicate they looked, I think being in black doesn't help as you find it difficult to see the cutting line whilst it is still in the packet, to cut a long story short I had to buy one.  I just realised that the little cameo's I bought are not in the picture so will have to take a picture of them.



No comments:

Post a Comment